INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY POLICY
Intellectual Property Policy
Last updated: November 15, 2017
Policy on notification of alleged intellectual property ("IP") infringements
- Evessio respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same.
- It is Evessio’s policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate any Evessio Account or Site access of a user who repeatedly infringes or is repeatedly charged with infringing the copyright or other intellectual property rights of a third party.
- Evessio will respond to claims of IP infringement committed using the Evessio Site that are reported to Evessio by following this IP Policy.
- If you are an IP owner, or are authorised to act on behalf of one, please report alleged IP infringements taking place on or through the Site by completing the following Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to Evessio as described below.
- Upon receipt of the Notice as described below, Evessio will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged material from the Site.
Notice of alleged infringement ("Notice")
- Identify the specific protected work that you claim has been infringed, or - if multiple works are covered by this Notice - you may provide a representative list of the works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing (or to be the subject of infringing activity) and that you believe should be removed or access to which should to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site and Application where such material may be found.
- Provide your mailing address, telephone number, email address and a contact name that correspondence should be addressed to.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
- "I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the identified material is not authorised by the IP owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use)."
- "I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorised to act on behalf of the owner, of the IP rights that are allegedly infringed."
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.